Sign in or
Please list your name here and give us a little information about yourself - what got you interested in CC?
- Rebecca MacKinnon - Assistant Prof. at HKU's Journalism & Media Studies Ctr. I am also co-founder of Global Voices Online, which publishes all content under a CC license. I am helping to coordinate efforts to bring CC to Hong Kong until a local lead team is decided upon.
- Ben Cheng - Organized a small interest group called "Intellectual Property Issues Watch" under the Student Union of the Chinese University of Hong Kong. We had been promoting CC license in a few occasion. Just come and see what can I contribute to the CC-HK project.
- Victor Isaac Cheung aka Hong Kong Phooey, also blogs on CNET Asia under the name of HK Tech Phooey. Willing to help in anything, just drop me a note and I'll be there.
- Robert Rogoyski - I am an LLM student at HKU. I will be doing research on HK copyright law for the project.
- Daisy Maris Fung - I am a Cantonese and crappy English blogger. I enjoy blogging a lot therefore I would like to support and push forward CC in Hong Kong.
- Oiwan Lam - Regional Editor of Global Voices Online, co-founder of Hong Kong In-Media.
- Jeromy Y. Chan, aka Jerry~雨雨, a wikipedian for years, and an administrator in Chinese Wikipedia. I enjoy publishing most of my content (Photos, blog, website) in CC, so I would like to promote CC in Hong Kong.
- Johnny Cheung , aka 黑武士仲尼, a rather novice wikipedian since 2006. I supports the idea of free culture and promoting CC in Hong Kong is a good idea. =)
- Alexander Wong - A student (Designer) studying in multimedia design and information technology. I would to like to help on promoting CC in a multimedia way, including Video Recording, Graphics Design, Web Design.
Latest page update: made by AlexanderAW
, Nov 22 2008, 9:35 AM EST
(about this update
About This Update
33 words added
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page